Sunday 2 November 2014

Halloweeny.

What a way to welcome in November...

Anyone that knows me knows that Halloween is my favourite time of year!! It's a chance to dress up, put on some really cool make up and scare the hell out of random people on the street - what's not to love! 

This year I was determined to really scare people and do something above and beyond.


I used Bonnie Corban's SFX YouTube tutorial for the inspiration for this burnt fire fighter look; definitely check out her videos is you need special effects make up help - she's amazing! 

This took a pain staking 3 hours to do and I didn't even add in the fake teeth, but it was so worth all the time and effort for all the amazing compliments I got and all those scaredycats I terrified!

So, now onto planning for next year - I've got to pull something out the bag to top this year!

YouTube video - Bonnie Corban SFX
Costume -eBay  
White top - H&M (which I wrote on and covered myself)
Shoes - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment